Thread: Tivo V6 Advice on V6 offer
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 12:43   #2
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Advice on V6 offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
Hi all
I've just had a phone call from VM (india). I assumed they were trying to flog me a mobile phone as is the norm, but this time they surprised me by offering a V6 free of charge (I currently have the older tivo 500 Gb.)
I declined as i've had issues with the traceability of offers from foreign call centres (BT in particular). I figured I'd speak to CS UK and ask here.

Is it kosher, and has anybody else had a call like this. I'm ok with the one i've got up to a point. It is rather sluggish and has limited storage but on the plus side it's been reliable so far and i can pipe the output (via scart to RF modulator) around the house.

Just thought i'd seek the views of people in the know here.

Thanks
Maybe a call to Customer Services might resolve this for you. At least you would be able to have more confidence in what they told you.

Some might advise you to go to Retentions, where you might get a better deal, but personally I think that's a bit cheeky unless you really do intend leaving if you don't get satisfaction!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote