View Single Post
Old 30-11-2015, 13:05   #2418
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Re PM's, I understand what you are saying, but PM's only co-ordinate, communicate, and chase up tasks, not complete them - it is up to the Task Managers to ensure work is being done, and communicating any issues/mitigations/alternative resolutions to the PM.

I agree, sorry i should of been clearer PM's that overstate and over involved their role a £25k job would of cost £75k because the PM started making decisions they had no place to make.

Thankfully been able to reverse the issues, however I suspect when i get on site it's going to be a bit of a **** storm !