View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 12:23   #11
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Piracy: end of the road in sight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Indeed i use one all the time to login to my work pc.
They won't be able to touch private corporate VPN's but those offering a public service will no doubt at some point be treated in a similar way to ISP's in that they offer the public data services.

Part of the Vcap agreement involves keeping customer data logged for a year yet a recent EU judgement has stated that ISP's may no longer log customers data. Some ISP's in Sweden and Holland have already deleted data logged from customers yet it has been quiet on the ISP front here. As the Vcap agreement to log 1 year of data has to go before the data commissioner they should honour the EU ruling. I doubt they will though as the media lobby groups are pulling the strings.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote