View Single Post
Old 16-05-2008, 12:36   #6717
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark777 View Post
This should help the share price no end.

I notice it is now back to roughly where it was before last weeks rise, but is now falling at a rate far faster than it was. Lets see what effect the IC article has.
Well I am very pleased to say that Claer Barrett (the author) contacted me via Chris Williams at the Register to consult on the article a couple of weeks ago. I had a very pleasant conversation with her about 2 hours long and have been providing her with updates and news between that phone call and now.

OK I have read the article I will post some quotes from it shortly but I have to finish this piece of work first.

Alexander Hanff