View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 14:34   #15
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Three HomeSignal

Sorry but I think the use of these products by 3,Vodafone and Orange is unacceptable, they should be investing in the networks rather than palming you off with equipment to boost signal as that shows that the network is clearly not good enough.

Cable and Wireless did this when they owned One2one offering Free Voicemail because they knew the network was terrible and people were missing phone calls so they offered voicemail free to everyone, this was withdrawn by T-Mobile over the last few years on the latest price plans as the possibility of missing a call because of network coverage issues is a lot less. You will still get free voicemail on most pay monthly plans as well as old Up2you/pay as you go plans such as the Standard plan and Pay as you go everyone which were available between 1999 and 2006.

3 offered free voicemail because of the same reason, they then thought that the network was up to scratch and thought they would stop free voicemail in 2010 on pay as you go.

I also don't like the idea of mobile networks charging for 'call diversion calls' if I divert all my calls to a landline or someone else because of bad network coverage of where I am, the diverted call does not come out of my minutes but they charge me the standard rate for that call!
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote