View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 17:20   #5
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VPN recommendations for Kodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
Not sure how it is on other android boxes but on the Fire TV it has an app for IPVanish you can just search for on the box and install, you might have to install via ES File Explorer for some other providers but it's easy enough. Then you sign in, choose the server location you want to use (has them all over the world) and hit connect.

If i remember right i had to change the protocol setting on the app to UDP to get good speeds, on it's default setting it was really slow.

No you can't change settings on the SH's for a VPN unfortunately, you'd need your own router for that.
Do i have to manually run the VPN app each time or can i set it up to always be on?

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.