View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 17:05   #3
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VPN recommendations for Kodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
I use IPVanish on mine (FireTV) which works great. Quite expensive if you pay it monthly but yearly it's about £60.

ExpressVPN and NordVPN are the two others i see getting recommended alongside IPVanish.

Just be aware that most VPNs don't work on first gen Firesticks, if you have the newer one you'll be fine.

Edit - to check if you have the 1st Gen on 2nd Gen Fire stick look at the number on the back.

Gen 1 = 2ABDU-0509
Gen 2 = 2AE6S-0948
I have a Gen 1 Firestick so if i go with a VPN i guess i will buy another Kodi box.

What do i need to do to install a VPN onto a Kodi box is it just a case of changing some settings on the box? I guess i can't change any settings on the Hub3 router?