View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 19:32   #4523
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I can't move office sadly, my only option is to resign and then not be allowed to claim benefits. I have applied for some agency work today so hopefully that comes off so I can pick and choose my shifts. Must say, one manager has been brilliant. The one I had all the issues with last year, laid into a group of them who were teasing me last week when it was obvious I wasn't in the mood for teasing. She told them it has to stop, if they carry on then I can make a complaint about them for bullying and that it might be wise to not let that happen. A couple who were there that night and with me yesterday did apologise to me, saying they never realised it upset me that much. I told them normally it doesn't bother me, I love a laugh as much as anyone but since the whole thing with my Nan started my sense of humour has failed big time.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote