View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 23:18   #26
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football sex abuse- was Gazza abused?

I can answer some of the questions.
Gays, are adults that keep to the SAME partner.
Peados, Grooms Children, until they strike either girls or boys. Then they ply there sick trade. Pass images round other sick *******s.
Then they start the cycle again. Grooming means many types. Money, booze, fags or even drugs. Then they strike.

It happened to me. What is happening to me. Went on for five years. There were lots of places where 'he struck' My parents went to the police. They didn't give a *****. They told me it was in my head. I even told them where to go. They said l was imagined it.

I applaud all those people that are not saying what happened.

Trouble is nowadays, they will go to court and get a small sentence.

But, when it happened to me. The police didn't care.

The reason l talk about it now is that, I want people to know that there are people out there who will listen
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote