View Single Post
Old 27-11-2017, 19:27   #2565
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
We could certainly open up the debate about the actual vote tally, how many illegal votes were cast for her, people voting twice by crossing State lines and voting in both States and also how many illegal immigrants would have voted for her, given Trumps stance on stricter border controls.
But there is no evidence at all that any voter fraud comes anywhere close the amount it would take for Trump to have won the popular vote. It’s only been made a debate to try and make an unknown who won the popular vote. It’s not unknown, it was Clinton.

Quote:
At the end of the day, we could argue till the cows come home, it does not matter one iota. He is the 45th President, she is not (thankfully).
Yup, I am not contesting the fact he won the election.

Quote:
Either way, I don’t get the need to pick apart nearly every tweet of his, this is who this President is. Perhaps congress might come up with a 28th Amendment banning all Government employees up to and including the President from posting on Twitter. But then that may actually breach the first Amendment, which prohibits further laws against free speech.
We look at his tweets because he is the President and the most powerful man in the world. I don’t think we should ban it but we can still mock him for it.