View Single Post
Old 25-03-2017, 20:21   #943
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
This is meant to be discussion forum, not an argument forum.
I have not argued. I have simple asked you to show what gives you the impression he has not read it, I don't want to see spoken opinons, this is not evidence. He may not have read it, quite frankly, I couldn't give a toss if he has or hasn't, it is still in no way me saying he read something when I ask for you to show me what gives you the impression he has not read it.

When Police ask to see evidence if you accuse someone of doing something to you, this is not them saying they don't agree with you, this is them asking you to back up your statement, this is what I am asking, it's not me saying show me evidence because I believe he read it, I don't know he read it and as I said above, I really couldn't give one iota if he did or did not, I just know it was not a actually his bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1
We've given you evidence which appears to suggest that Trump did not read the bill, at your request. It's only fair that you reciprocate or tell us why you asked for it in the first place if you agreed with us.
Have you? Where ? You really do have this issue of what you consider to be evidence when it is only an opinion, a spoken opinion is not evidence.