View Single Post
Old 26-01-2017, 00:17   #314
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Thing is Discovery channels are quite poor now and their pleas won't be heard, seems like they realised they've royally screwed up and are trying emotional blackmail now.
Only shows i'd miss would be dual survival, ed stafford but they're all on kodi anyway but then again i have bt tv so not affected i don't think.
Gives me a good excuse to use to drop sky multiscreen might be able to barter a bit as in contract lol.
I do love a bit of Ed Stafford but he's only on about 6 weeks in the year. Also used to love Mythbusters but that's finished. They don't have much on that I'd watch week in, week out. It's mainly 1 off documentaries I catch.

They've went the way of the History channel in recent years. I remember when both used to have quality documentaries. Now it's all about dumb ass reality shows.