View Single Post
Old 13-11-2017, 17:47   #58
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: More VM Jobs could be lost to the Philippines.

Some are good, but it's a lottery as to who you get.

Also, as I found with a fault the other day, even when they are giving out correct information I am wary of them because of their poor comprehension of English & because they tend to just read off prompted scripts.

I have a feeling that some do this job partly to better their English as some want to have a chat too! The other day one was asking what the weather was like, who I lived with and if I liked soup!

---------- Post added at 17:47 ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
What a strange post. I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the compensation culture and people who milk the system for all its worth.
What's the compensation culture got to do with anything . Who is milking what system?

I'm not sure what you mean, but it could be me as my brain injury has affected my cognitive skills. If you mean those who need to be carried in my anallergy, I meant those unable to work at all due to things like disability or caring responsibilities.

Those who need to be helped up after stumbling refers to those temporarily unable to work due to temporary sickness or a period of unemployment whilst seeking work.

I wouldn't say that any of those groups were freeloaders. In fact, carers save this money billions of pounds in return for £62.70 a week:

https://www.gov.uk/carers-allowance

If you meant me personally then I've done some sort of work since I was 12 years old and still go into work as and when I can on a zero hours contract.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote