View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 21:26   #2496
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Didn't stop people complaining about Benghazi - nothing illegal was done, but there were 10 inquiries into it, and nothing illegal was found.
Because nothing legal was found, doesn't mean nothing illegal was carried out, not to mention and I keep pointing this out, which you conveniently ignore, is that the Benghazi's victims family say Hillary even lied to them, said one thing to them and something else in an email that was later leaked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh
Didn't stop people complaining about Clinton's emails, even though a FBI investigation concluded no "reasonable prosecutor" would bring a criminal case against Mrs Clinton, but that she and her aides were "extremely careless" in their handling of classified information.

So careless, but not illegal.
Hugh. that's right, twist what I said to Damien.

Actually, have you read Comey's drafted response?

It was later changed from 'grossly negligent' to 'extremely careless', the change being significant because being 'grossly negligent' potentially constitutes a crime and not to mention she lied under oath saying she did not pass any classified emails when Comey later said she did!

At the end of the day, she gets brought up because she was Trump's opposite number and this business of being accused of deflection and whataboutery, I only have to go to other threads and other members are guilty of doing the same!!!

Thankfully, she lost, it's sweet victory, after all the alleged rigging done for her by the DNC, the former DNC chair is absolutely ripping in to her at the moment, for stealing the Nominee from Sanders. So while, you think the sun shines out of her arse, it does not and the DNC may have won with Bernie but they went with her.