Thread: 350M Vivid 350?
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 19:21   #30
RainmakerRaw
cf.addict

Services: Gig1
RainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of lightRainmakerRaw is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vivid 350?

I have 350 too. I asked for the upgrade to VIVID300 on webchat, and was told it was done. After the SH3 rebooted (I have it in modem mode connected to an APU2C4 running pfSense) it was showing:

Our package on My VM:

Result:

I'm getting a pretty consistent 45MB/sec from Usenet so can't complain, especially for an extra ~£4 a month above our previous VIVID200 Gamer. The only thing that concerns me, is I've just checked the traffic management page and it says all packages over 30mbps are now subject to upstream throttling. The 200 Gamer was upload management free, and nobody told me this would be a thing. We do a lot of offsite backups and code merges so this is a bit of pain, but it's not the end of the world to schedule them outside of peak hours (which we try to do anyway).