View Single Post
Old 26-11-2016, 19:20   #21
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
Well I for one have been silently following Richard's posts for months, primarily because I also suffered from many of the same faults and bugs as well as many more that have not been reported. I think it is very unfortunate that Virgin Media and seemingly some of their vocal customers are so much in love with their little buggy box that they can turn a blind eye to so many problems, hence why most of the faults that existed the day it came out, still exist today even in V6 and why Virgin Media have a reputation for slow, buggy, clunky devices, whilst a growing list of competitor products continue to go from strength to strength.

As for knackering something out by pounding away, I think you must be thinking of something else

I congratulate Richard for standing up for what he believes in and not be shouted down and out by ridicule.
Well, that was not my intention. I admit I was having a bit of a laugh about Richard going to town on his box, but it was not meant unkindly, and to be fair he has raised one or two important issues.

He's still not getting anywhere near my Tivo, though (sorry, Richard)!!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote