View Single Post
Old 26-11-2016, 12:55   #17
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Yes, it is. It works ok for my Smart TV & other devices though. Perhaps the V6 is more sensitive??

Thanks, I'll look into this

Don't talk so stupid. How on Earth can finding that the box isn't working be "looking for fault"?!

Idiotic statement.

Yesterday evening the picture started going on & off again, am I supposed to just shrug my shoulders and say c'est la vie?

It worked fine again, but it wasn't a 'connect to VM' that corrected it, it was a reboot this time.

If it happens again (after checking Robbos suggestion) I'll report it as a fault. Nobody else has reported any problems with their V6, so I will have to assume that its my particular box that's faulty.
If you go back through your posts on multiple threads, it would appear to most people I think that you were really pounding away at your Tivo, trying to find faults with it. I think your first Tivo must be well and truly knackered by now.

I accept that your 'on/off' issue may be a known issue, but many of the problems you have raised on Cable Forum are the result of the way you go about testing every single aspect of what the box will do. I fully expect that if you had a Sky Q box you would be highlighting similar issues every day.

I use my Tivo to record, play, search and add wishlists, and the only issue I have is the relative slowness of the box at times (although my existing Tivo is now on its way out after about 4 or 5 years of reliable usage). I am sure that if I gave it the kind of pounding you give your boxes, I would get additional problems as well. Do you ever get the time to actually watch any programmes all the way through? If you do, I don't know where you find it!

Just sayin'...
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote