Thread: General After 13 years with Virgin
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 14:25   #54
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: After 13 years with Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superblade7 View Post
Nor, check out the Premiere Collection (http://store.virginmedia.com/bundles/premiere.html) as this is £58.90 plus Sky Sports at £22.50 plus second additional V+ at £6.50 (I think) = £87.90.

I would imagine they will let you keep your first additional V+ instead of the V HD box that is included in the Premiere Collection so I reckon you could save around £17 a month keeping everything you currently have whilst getting slightly faster BB (60Mb).

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

Den,

Checkout the new VIP Collection (http://store.virginmedia.com/bundles/vip.html) for £103.90 which will give you 100Mb BB and Sky Premium HD channels too. Although you'll have to add £11.50 for the extra TiVo you have but that will still only be £115.40 so should save you a couple of quid a month and get you a bit extra!

Good luck!
Superblade l phoned them up this morning and l asked if l could be switched to the new VIP Collection and after about 10 minutes of waiting for the member to come back from wherever they went they offered me the new VIP package so l am much happier now as l get 100MB broadband plus the Sky HD channels plus a better phone package and thus saving nearly £3 in the process so many thanks for your advice in recommending to me this new package.