View Single Post
Old 27-04-2012, 07:19   #58
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
Which does not help in the slightest as that can happen as well, they should have separate NPS for technicians and call centres but they go out as one and the customer could give the engineer 10/10but would only give the offshore centre very low scores.

I do not believe that is the only reason for India getting almost perfect scores as above they must be massaged to keep the momentum up for keeping the offshore call centres.

If we sent customers a survey then the majority would say bring call centres back to the UK but that will never happen as the company already knows what kind of result they would get.
You think upper management need to prove India are doing well to anyone ?

If they save money, jobs done. Look how they shut the dock, customer opinion on that made no difference, even protests and the MP of Liverpool asking them not to, still happened.

---------- Post added at 07:19 ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
another thing I noticed, if I speak to the CEO office or a uk rep I dont get the form.

I 'always' get the form when speaking to an indian rep.
I believe it triggered by a fault call being logged, which CEO probably don't do.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote