View Single Post
Old 19-04-2012, 11:07   #151
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Anti-gay adverts pulled from bus campaign by Boris Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
Like I said, outing people can be done when they are hypocrities (which was nearly all the cases) and anyway they only did to force the newspapers to come against it (when they were doing themselfs)

---------- Post added at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

Rock Hudson, Dust Springfield, the list goes on...
So presumably as you are ( by your own admission) living a lie and you are thus a hypocrite you would have no problems if someone outs you?

---------- Post added at 11:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 ----------

The thing is I may understand your position a little if you didn't constantly show yourself as the type of person you have a problem with. Not just this but for example the whole rich people thing too.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote