View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 18:55   #8002
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Cost cutting exercise My job is safe.
Well, as safe as it can be for now, anyway.
I only have a few years left before I reach retirement age.

That's good to hear Paul.

My thoughts tonight are with my friend who is preparing herself mentally for a triple heart bypass operation on Saturday. Being picked up 6am ish by taxi tomorrow, driven to a London private hospital for operation. Several days being cared for in London before once again being brought home by taxi. I asked about carers for when she got home, she says there are none available. Luckiy another of her friends has stepped up and is willing to stop overnight with her for as long as required. If this friend was not able to do this, the operation would have to have been cancelled. All this on the NHS.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote