View Single Post
Old 31-08-2015, 16:37   #1911
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I don't recall you saying that you would be using Amazon Prime and Now TV. Obviously, that changes the whole UK availability situation.

---------- Post added at 15:01 ---------- Previous post was at 14:56 ----------

It wasn't me that assured you; I don't have a clue if it will arrive or not.
Sorry, my post may have been misleading in that I quoted your post but was directing my comments to theone.

On your first comment, of course I understand that not all TV and streaming services are available throughout the UK. I was really pointing out that the vpn alternative was not as appealing as I once thought it would be. The lack of good broadband speeds will clearly affect vpn wannabes as well, and most people in the UK are able to get either satellite or cable services, so I'm not quite sure what point you were making here.