View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 17:09   #12391
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
You must be on a heck of a state to manage that, so I'm glad for you as well as sad for you. Our lad is till awaiting a tribunal date. The knives are out for Austistic people now....
Although I can symapathise with your situation greatly we know of quite a few who're better off and that'd include Osem Jnr #2 who's mental disabilities weren't considered an issue under DLA. I hope you get a good result Taf but do get some expert opinion to back up your claim.

---------- Post added at 17:09 ---------- Previous post was at 17:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Sadly Taf if people have long term conditions but have not seen their consultant for many many years they are at quite a disadvantage from what l have learnt from people in the know as l see my consultant several times a year plus l see a local heart nurse every few months as well so their clear and up to date medical evidence and strong written support was extremely crucial in the award that l was given as l have long term conditions requiring daily care and assistance that will never get better but will worsen gradually but l know for many others its a different story altogether sadly going through the PIP process as l know many who have encountered considerable problems trying to claim PIP sadly.
Therein lies the main problem I feel. The lack of supporting evidence which is now a major issue for some people who are genuine but for various reasons don't have the supporting evidence. Getting that evidence is crucial!

Anyway Den, it's great that you got the right result and all the worrying in the world wouldn't have changed to outcome.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote