View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 17:30   #854
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

By the way it's up to Trump to provide some basis or evidence for what he said. Not fire off a random Tweet and then it's fine because everyone else has to prove it's wrong beyond doubt.
I am in complete agreement with you here, he does need to show what he has and you will find I have said this a couple of times in this thread.

---------- Post added at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 16:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think that's the key point.
The onus of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. The accuser has supplied no evidence by the required deadline.
I could accuse Damien of spying on me or engaging someone to spy on me. He could never prove that he didn't ask someone to spy on me but that doesn't make him guilty. Even if he worked for GCHQ and he opened all their files, I could say that he asked a man down the pub to ask someone else to spy on me.
You have to ask though, who leaked the information on Michael Flynn speaking to Russian Ambassador about Russia sanctions, they were asking that in that hearing just now, and it clearly points to someone or a set of individuals in the intelligence community that possibly got hold of that information via snooping, you also have to ask how did they get intel on it and which it was then leaked to the press?