View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 11:42   #1112
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
And to prove my wild west comment it seems even one of the most trusted 3rd party sources can't actually be trusted!

https://torrentfreak.com/popular-kod...botnet-170203/
Also the author has recoded that particular addon to remove the botnet code, he did the botnet code as a group called Anonymous (not the hacking group) stole his code and copy and pasted it into their own addon, his coding was to strike at that particular group but unfortuantly it targeted others so Lambda the authour of that addon mentioned in the article updated it again removing the botnet code.
I've used kodi with addons for years and never had any issues, then again i only use it on my android tv box which has no personal info on it anyway and use a vpn too.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote