View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 19:12   #15
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: UK piracy crackdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Sorry but it wouldn't. Downloading via Kodi would not be seen as any different to streaming.
Except for different circumstances. Downloading/Streaming with public tracker add-ons like TPB is no different from performing the same task with a dedicated torrent client. I did say known sites and trigger sources but neglected to mention what I actually meant, I should've said downloading could in these circumstances rather than answer like that. Whether they can see the client used and want to enforce upon it is beyond me. I've just took their decision as they can't be arsed with single server streaming and downloading and that the usual P2P downloads from usual sources would be targeted on whatever client they're on.

Others are just downloading or streaming on a single server basis - The vast majority of Kodi add-ons of course

So to straighten it out. The usual single server streaming and downloading add-ons are fine. Using public tracker torrent add-ons could be flagged if you assume they'll manage them the same way they would with any torrent client.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 12-01-2017 at 19:26.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote