View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 21:08   #146
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
He never said it was the same for everybody else as he said its important for one to keep a calm and steady perspective with regards to DWP and the benefit claiming system so if there is any scare mongering then you would be the expert at that.
Correct Den.

Still waiting for those 'facts' all these months later. That's all we need to know mate - some folks just like lying and scaremongering, maybe it makes them feel important...

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I can see an appeal needing to happen here. It's what you do in the meantime though Taf, it'll be a struggle on reduced income but I hope you get through it to a successful resolution.
I agree but it may not come to that. If it does, some advice from charity groups and the likes of the CAB would be useful.

Last edited by Osem; 31-12-2016 at 21:23.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote