View Single Post
Old 16-02-2017, 20:56   #235
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
It would have been the intelligence services who'll have recorded the phone call and IIRC it's common practise to monitor communications with foreign diplomats/politicians.

Flynn has only himself to blame for that.

As for the FBI the question would be why did they make public pronouncements about their investigation into Clinton over the use of a private e-mail server and not about their investigation into Trump's aides contacting Russian intelligence?

Besides given Trump's actions so far which includes his hiring and subsequent ways of handling Flynn, having a national security meeting in the open at this golf course, and the aforementioned use of using the RNC e-mail servers I am not convinced this was ever really about Clinton's e-mails.
Because nobody knows what the guy is doing, as I pointed out above, it's all a mess, James Comey is a disaster. - https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...rse-and-worse/

My argument was there were absolutely no complaints from Democrats when Comey was botching an investigation that went in their favor. I'm merely pointing out that it's funny that it doesn't quite appear on the list of wrong doings everyone's calling him out on. Of course though, it wouldn't suit the anti-trump agenda.

I'd rather call it how it is, from both sides. forget both parties and just acknowledge that this guy is an absolute train wreck.

I still truly believe he was pressured into taking a swipe at Clinton's campaign after Trump clearly took a shot at him over the Paul Combetta grilling he got, with Trump suggesting Comey would be the first in his firing line when elected. It's too laughable that the FBI suddenly find nothing worth noting but need to make the front page over it. Sure it's a conspiracy but is it that far fetched.

All in all, I'm not fighting for or against, I just think when a guy's under fire, call him out on everything he did wrong and not just the times he wronged your agenda.

Wikileaks are at it again: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/wikileaks-r...ection-1607011 Supposedly a primer leak for a bunch of CIA election related leaks incoming.

After all the fuss about sticking noses in elections. I can't differentiate between America and Russia sometimes. It's all fair game until it happens to them, upon which it's an outrage. Bare in mind they're yet to prove it even happened. I'm certain Russians have hacked the US and I'm certain the US have done it plenty of times too.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 16-02-2017 at 21:15.