View Single Post
Old 15-05-2017, 18:03   #51
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Your favourite 'gadgets' - NOT phones :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
70/30 or 80/20 are both best for me. RDAs can be a lot more work but I just buy pre-made coils rather than making my own. Get a good 3-4 weeks from a set of coils and just re-wick the cotton 1-2 times a week to keep the flavour up. It can be a pain dripping though as you get about 7-8 hits usually before having to drip again, but the flavour and clouds are really good.

The TFV8 does have a re-buidable deck(RBA) in the box, I've yet to try it.
Still have the re-buildable in the two I have. Never fiddled with it. At some point I'll grab a drip tank just to try it. Obviously it has the cons you've listed but don't think it'd bother me for home use.

Got 6x30ml 80/20 today for £15. Think I'll probably go back again as they're all dirt cheap because of the new restrictions that are incoming. Seen a 220w alien mod for £30 with the baby beast tank included. So around £40 if you need the batteries too. Was so tempted to pick up just the mod for £30.