Thread: Tivo V6 V6 installation
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 22:06   #13
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: V6 installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSADERS View Post
This is not true the contractor installers (which do most of the installs btw) work from 8am until the days work is completed whether that be 6pm or 10pm!

And minimum 5 days possibly 6 days a week depending on the time of year...

Also you might want to look at your attitude it stinks! You have asked a question and your attitude with your reply is completely wrong!
My attitude stinks???

The early replies up I got suggested the replies hadn't even read all of my posts - hence my replies.

An update on the install

1. engineer phoned me at workplace at 11:50 - strange for a 1-6 pm install.

2. I explained my situation, he asked when someone would be in , told him and was humbly grateful he came back to do the job.

3. No idea what my virgin email address is - will have to try to find out on Sunday (assuming Virgin support work Sundays)

4. Only minor gripe with the install was the removal of my sky cables on the upstairs box - used a hole to put virgin connection in - this results in not being able to record on my upstairs sky box in the month overlap despite having to pay sky for it (cable appears to have been left in a loop outside my bedroom window!!!)

Doing a multiple record test on both boxes this weekend, however initial experience seems very good, although sound is a lot louder than sky boxes (is this normal?)
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote