View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 13:39   #5451
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbeast View Post
I forwarded a range which included 21.
You can still only forward one port to one internal address. If you've forwarded a range, you've forwarded several ports to either the same address or different ports to different addresses. Either way, range or not, port 21 can only go to a single address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbeast View Post
I cannot account for the problems I am having, along with a good number of other SH3 users. ( The forums surely aren't lying.) Folk at CS mostly say that my case is their first. I get a feeling that the problem is being brushed under the carpet.

There is a mobile app for Livedrive streaming, which I am trying out. My T95 box for TV, the one I have been using for Kodi, is Android. It works for streaming, direct from the Livedrive web pages, but the quality does not reflect the original. A Blue Ray looks like SD. It is also cumbersome to use, having to switch my remote into mouse mode and back frequently.
Hmmm, that's a shame. Does livedrive support any other protocols?
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote