View Single Post
Old 20-11-2021, 18:16   #11
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: New TV but its not 1080p...or is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
His phot clearly shows the TV has 1080
As I said, I looked at the link in newer post, which was an Amazon link. I had no idea what was in the other link.

---------- Post added at 18:16 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Well this is getting more mysterious....

The tv i got the manual quotes "32WK3C63DB" which if you check on amazon does say its just 720p. The box says 720p

The one i bought does say "Toshiba 32LL3C63DB 32-inch" which is 1080p in the emails.

when i click info on the remote it does say "1920 x 1080p" so who knows whats going on
The info button on screen could be telling you what the signal from the input is outputting. Are you connected to an external box from Sky or VM?

What is the model number on the sticker on the back of the television itself? That's the most accurate place to get model information about the device, rather than the manual or box.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote