View Single Post
Old 20-11-2021, 11:34   #7
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: New TV but its not 1080p...or is it?

Just had a nosy on Amazon. Both the 2021 model Toshiba 32LL3C63DB you quote and the earlier 2019 model Toshiba 32 LL3A63DB are both 1080p

The only other possible alternative Toshiba that Amazon are stocking that is 720 is the 2021 Toshiba 32WK3C63DB

Comparing the photos of each set they could all to be using the same carcass but if your TV says it's 1080 ( maybe you could check by using your remote, my screen definition on my Samsung shows up using the INFO button) I would trust that information and just consider the refund as a Black Friday extra reduction. Amazon's loss ... but they were either being to lazy to check or should now be checking any stock and taking things up with Toshiba.