View Single Post
Old 15-12-2017, 13:19   #3691
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
I'm used to eating hats with the ammount of predictions i get wrong lol.

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 ----------

There goes Daves "SKY won't let anyone have SKY Atlantic" then lol, though tbf it is only via nowtv on bts platform.

---------- Post added at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 ----------

We think SKY,VM and BT will unite together with the threat of online providers such as netflix, amazon and the risk of twitter and Facebook throwing their hats into the ring too.
However i think VM are in the weakest position of the big 3 as they have no content to offer in return.
I've said it before and i know many disagree but i'll say it again VM should never of sold of their channels for a start Living was great when vm owned it but now it's a shadow of it's former self, plus by having channels VM would of had that extra bargaining chip too.
we have much less channels if they didn't sell them so they did right thing it only reason we got all the sky HD channels