View Single Post
Old 26-09-2017, 14:02   #3270
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Ok guys could do with some help here from users of the V6, I don't want to call out an engineer if I can fix this myself, so here goes, all was working perfectly well on all TV's last night, but this morning none of the TV's were working via the V6 boxes, I was getting a good WiFi signal as I was able to access Netflix from my main TV, so WiFi was not the problem, but what I did notice was that the V6 boxes all had a red light showing instead of a white light, when I tried to get my other TV working I had a message on the screen saying "No Signal", I had to go out for an hour, and when I came back home I tried the TV's once again and all were working fine, and all the boxes were showing a white light at the front, so can anyone help me here and suggest what the problem may be, I don't want this to be continually happening, thanks.
D

Sounds stupid, but when I had problems after getting 2 V6 boxes, it turned out the installer had left me with the boxes but insufficient connection for my 2 V6 boxes and 200mb broadband.

A senior guy came out and checked the strength, declared it insufficient to support my set up. He went to the street box, came back and all was well.

Incredibly, it appears how high up the connections ladder you are dictates how much you get!
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote