Thread: US Timeline The Shannara Chronicles
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2016, 21:15   #8
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Shannara Chronicles

Oh well. To each his own.

I think that the guy playing Wil is terrible, and the rest of the cast aren't much better apart from John Rhys-Davies and the always-awesome Manu Bennett (who try their best with what they're given).

I admit I love Eretria, though.

Last week's was especially poor, IMO.

Spoiler: 
Stuck-up Princess: No, Guard Captain, stop assaulting Dexter's Dad! I know he tried to rape me and everything, but leave him alone.

---

Dexter's Dad: Hey, Stuck-up Princess, I know I tried to rape you and everything, buy how about you untie me?

Stuck-up Princess: OK, no problem. I'm sure you will redeem your evil rapist ways by fighting that really badly realised demon to save your own skin.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote