View Single Post
Old 30-08-2013, 22:40   #101
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityfan247 View Post
thanks for the info mate.I am happy with Channel 4 (HD) coverage. i see it says Channel 4 have exclusive terrestrial rights in the UK for NFL. That means BBC wont have MNF.

That isnt that much of a loss imo - i thought the BBC didnt present it well. Sticking on he Red Button when they could just as easily put it on BBC2 HD or even BBC3 or BBC4.

As ESPN hold the US rights to MNF ,and with Sky showing 2 earlier Sunday games, and go out on a limb and suggest MNF will be on ESPN UK (in HD!!)
free if you have the XL pack
Someone posted that ITV4 were rumoured to be considering it however I'm not sure if that's correct.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote