View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 20:49   #16
dave6x
Inactive

Services: VM BBL 3Mb> 10Mb> 20Mb> 30Mb> 50Mb> 70Mb
dave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond reputedave6x has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SCART to HDMI TV ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargan View Post
Not sure what Amazon add you mean.
The TV did come with a SCART adapter, but assume this is specific and for the one port only.
On my Samsung TV the SCART adaptor which I use for my old Humax PVR plugs into the socket marked EXT(RGB).

My Samsung TV also came with another adaptor for AV IN/COMPONENT IN which has 5 RCA Phono sockets, this adaptor plugs into the AV IN/COMPONENT IN socket on the TV and I use it for my elderly Sharp DVD/HDD Recorder with surprisingly good results! This is also daisy chained to an old Sat receiver through the SCART socket for Free to Air SD channels.

I'll be replacing these old bits of kit in the future but they do the job for the time being!
dave6x is offline   Reply With Quote