View Single Post
Old 13-05-2008, 17:46   #8
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Poll: What are your favourite channels on Digital TV?

Yeah your right there,but I bet viewing statistics are low for such channels, thats why Virgin don't get them on. There is a slight demand for God channel in some regions as its still on Virgin at the moment and it was on in some Telewest analogue areas in the late 90's.

I know some people are upset about the fact that they cannot get Hellenic TV (A greek channel) charged at an extra premium per month on analogue. Its only available through ex-Telewest(Cable London) analogue in North London.

If there is a demand of about 3,000 customers in one region, do you think it is necessary to provide it digitally and nationally???

Bare in mind its a premium channel

Its just that someone I know have recieved a letter basically stating upgrade to digital or get off .
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote