View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 17:48   #1067
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
You are talking as though it takes multiple boxes to get the different streaming apps, it doesn't. You can get 4k Netflix, 4k Amazon, Now TV and all the usual catch ups on a single box that fit's in the palm of your hand costs half the price of what a monthly fee for the V6 would over a year.

If it doesn't have a monthly fee then great, none of this matters and i'd be happy to replace my tivo with one, but if you are trying to convince me that £10 a month (or however much) is better than paying £70 for a tiny box that can do all that anyway you are wasting your time. In a years time if Virgin has exclusive 4K content then that would be a different matter, but right now they don't.
We don't yet have any information from Virgin that an additional monthly fee will apply. Just an installation fee and an activation fee.

By the way, what 'tiny box' are you referring to? With Now TV on it?
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote