View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 09:51   #2772
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Furious Brexit-backing Labour MPs vowed to defy Jeremy Corbyn's new order to vote down the Brexit Bill next week.

The party were branded “irresponsible” for ordering their MPs to vote against the EU Withdrawal Bill.

Labour claimed the vital Bill - which will put existing EU laws into British law as part of the Brexit process - would “let Government ministers grab powers from parliament to slash people’s rights at work and reduce protection for consumers and the environment.”

Veteran ex-minister Frank Field said: "Naturally, I’ll be voting for the bill of course.

“I haven't seen the Chief Whip yet. But you can't expect those of us who voted and campaigned for Leave not to vote for the Bill.

"I think it is proper for people to follow what they think is the right line and we will all be doing that I hope. So I shall be voting for the Bill."

One Labour MP, who did not want to be named, told The Sun that Labour MPs were plotting a rebellion.
Source