View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 16:57   #152
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGOLD View Post
A couple of times I've had my v6 cutting out - the screen goes blank and sound goes off for a second or half a second, then comes back on. This keeps happening in fairly quick succession (I tried uploading a video showing it happening, but the upload kept erroring.)

The first time this happened it seemed to stop after I switched the box to standby and back on again. The second time I had to reboot the box.

Is this a known issue?
That's not very good now is it, in fact that's really poor imo, hence the reason that i am hanging back on getting a V6 until things settle down, in fact i may even dump VM for TV soon, as i'm fed up with the constant price increases, and the offers being handed out to new customers.
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote