View Single Post
Old 14-01-2017, 11:45   #1490
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
The way i see it is that Trump is going to be a president of extremes .He will invoke very deep feelings in voters one way or the other ,there will be no middle ground if he gets his way.I also think the way he has single handedly alienated his entire security services before even getting into office gives a clue of how things will go .
I can't disagree, it was split before and I can't see it changing much now. Obviously that's sometimes the case for a few elections but as put, he's a bit different, a bit of a wildcard, a president of extremes for some. Oh and I can't remember anyone being voted in after such a unique campaign.

I'll judge afterwards of course but he's becoming the Bieber of President in some cases, not all mind but there's people out there just hanging onto the bieber effect, hating him because that's the cool thing to do. My missus is pretty much an example of that, Why is Donald Trump a dick I ask? Because everyone seems to be talking about how much of a dick he is on Facebook.