View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 09:31   #1337
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Good luck with that. martyh makes his own crap up as he goes along and still argues black is white and he suggests to others to stay off the coffee

...He has pointed out twice now, that I have said 'Nuclear response', no that is not what I said, I said Nuclear conflict, because that is the end result. Doh!

It does not take a genius, to work out that a military response aimed towards Russia, sparks off a Nuclear world conflict, because they are not going to respond back with a smile.

Let's have a look at the Scenario:-

US Military Response > Russia > Russia engages in full Nuclear strike back against US > US Allies with Nuclear capability, engage in Nuclear strike back against Russia > World War III.
You are Alan Fry and i claim my £100

---------- Post added at 09:31 ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
That does not answer the question. All it requires is yes or no.
So for the totally ignorant amongst us ,Israel cannot be a true democracy because they are a Jewish state .A Jewish state is for Jews only ,they may well have an elected Parliament (of sorts) but it is only elected by Jewish voters ,the Palestinians barring a few thousand do not get a vote