View Single Post
Old 27-03-2012, 18:34   #2598
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginruinedntl View Post
this is NOT good news Youview looks like it will launch on May 14th, i suspect if they can add quite a few pay channels to that platform that VM and Sky could be in a spot of bother. I certainly hope so anyway. Not happy about the cost increases and getting nothing for it, no 60mb for me until july ATLEAST and i don't even need 60mb.
Youview and Sky launching fibre BB very soon. VM will face a lot of pressure from both it's main rivals. And what are VM doing about a much needed USP (Multiroom streaming)? Taking forever to implement it! They need to get their finger out and launch it very soon along with services such as Netflix and Lovefilm and all the rest of those "Hundreds of apps" promised by Cindy Rose