View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 17:42   #4
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Sony at it AGAIN !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoimia View Post
In-game advertising is a logical step. Production costs are going through the roof ($11 million for Killzone 2, and that was a year ago), so unless gamers are happy to be paying £60 or £80 per game in the not-too-distant future, this is an unfortunate necessity.
I can agree with that. As long as its done right then I can live with a couple ad's. I didnt mind them in the NFS series they actually made sense(billboards in city) and looked right. However saying that the ad's in Battlefeild 2142 put me off ingame ad's. They had billboards avertising things like Ghostrider. This was meant to be 2142 and they were advertising films from the past lol. If the ad's fit the game they can actually work. My worry is once they make this step then the ad's could become a giant spoiler to a great game.

I just hope they do it right.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote