View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 20:09   #7362
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
It's funny how you publicly condemn Sky and consider it a bully and yet almost champion Amazon. You don't think Amazon is getting to big because many in the US are starting to think that way.
I don't understand where you are coming from here.

I think most people will acknowledge that Sky has a reputation for high prices and Amazon the reverse.

Why would I be concerned about the size of Amazon? That sounds to me more of a political view. I am concerned about customer experience.

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
bet next bids are higher
Almost without a doubt. That doesn't necessarily mean that higher prices will follow. Although if the winners were indeed Sky and BT, they probably would rise!

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
If OB thinks Amazon are there for the widespread benefit of the customer then he certainly is deluded.
Amazon are giving a pretty good customer service and lower prices. That's good enough for me.

Their raisin d'etre, of course, is profit. I know that to some, profit is a dirty word, but the mods don't seem to mind.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote