View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 17:17   #7355
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
No, it won't get worse if there is more competition. There have not been sufficient contenders to bring the price down yet, and price wise, Sky and BT are not the best combination!

The involvement of Amazon, Google and/or Twitter will make all the difference.

---------- Post added at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was at 16:11 ----------

I presume you are saying that you pay for delivery via the £79 subscription. Although that is true, I took out that subscription for the TV service, and I pay no more than I pay to Netflix, so as far as I am concerned, yes it's free. Whatever view you take on that, you must admit, it's pretty good value for money.

On your second point, are you sure that VM are not in negotiations with BT on this?
I don't use Amazon mate not after working there and seeing how they treat their staff.
For second point very certain not one source has mentioned this to us.

---------- Post added at 17:17 ---------- Previous post was at 17:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by carravetta View Post
I do believe that beIN Sports will enter the UK Market

Plenty of signs that indicate this will happen sooner rather than later
Not Bein sport.
Keep a eye on NBC.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote