View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 09:28   #1433
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
It always makes me laugh that members are complaining about problems with VM and any new channels coming.

I know that Talking Pictures is coming in June. Its about time customers with VM spoke with there wallets. And stopped paying subs to VM.

VM is a second rate company whjo don't care aboiut brining channels for customers. And take customers for a ride.

I am always being stopped by sales reps in Hounslow and asking about joining VM. When saying we are with VM. They then asked if they could REDUCE our account. After checking, they stated that we could have a discount as we already had a cheap discount.. When we said we could go over to Sky, they said 'go on then' that's what l call good salesmanship.

Its about time that VM put customers first, and got rid of customers services abroad. Keep CS in the UK.
Er, if you stopped paying the subs, you'd stop receiving the channels. Seems to be a bit of a flaw in your argument, Arthur.

If Virgin was that bad, you'd be with Sky for all your pay tv by now, wouldn't you?