View Single Post
Old 26-03-2008, 12:45   #30
Cerberus
Permanently Banned

Cerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of QuadsCerberus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

I have just read here that GT5 Prologue could be the platform for a full game with updates constantly being downloaded.

Now considering that a full game retails with a mark up price of £39.99 - £49.99 then I think that the updates will be charged for and not free. If this is the case, then I will be disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
Wont this be in the PS Store on thursday?
Updates are made to the Playstation store every Thursday according to the UK Playstation 3 forums. You could well see this in the store for download tomorrow or tomorrow midnight. 1.9Gb (estimated), then there is always the chance that VM will STM you or play silly beggars and disconnect you via a fault.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote